The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/64
Here’s what we talked about…
- Deadmou5 and Disney settle
- Mr. Holmes v. U.S. Copyright Law
- Grand Theft Auto Maker Sues Over BBC Film
- TV Broadcasters Beat Class-Action Lawsuit Over College Athletics
- Abbott & Costello Heirs Sue Over Lifting of “Who’s on First” Routine
- Inglewood tries to silence a critic with a copyright lawsuit
- Vice v. Virtue: Best Trademark Lawsuit Ever?
- Hollywood’s content geo-blocking draws attention of antitrust regulators
- In Piracy Fight, Google Dealt Huge Defeat in Canadian Appeals Court
- ‘Right to be Forgotten’ Should Include all Google Domains, France Rules
- How Hillary Clinton is Soundtracking Her 2016 Presidential Campaign, and Donald Trump’s campaign song objected to by Neil Young